Position: Attacking midfielder
Date of Birth: October 6, 1985
Where Born: Coahuila, Mexico
Last Team: MidAmerica Nazarene University & Cleveland City Stars
Houstonians Futbol Club 1995-2003
Played at MidAmerica Nazarene University 2003-2007
NCCAA National Champion 2004 and 2006
Offensive MVP of NCCAA national championship tournament 2004
NCCAA national championship tournament MVP 2006
NAIA All-American 2005 and 2006
NAIA Player of the Week October 12, 2004
Cleveland City Stars (USL 2nd division) 2007-2008
20 Questions with Luis Licerio
1. The best thing about playing for Regals FC: Sharing the midfield with my brother
2. Strengths as a player: Mentality
3. Superstitions: I have none. It’s bad luck to have superstitions lol.
4. Proudest soccer moment: Making my mom and dad proud that I received full-ride scholarship
5. Favorite team and player: Santos of Mexico’s Primera Division/I don’t have a favorite player.
6. Favorite TV show and movie: Any game show/Gladiator and 300
7. Superpower of choice: Invisibility
8. Adjective that describes you best: random (is that an adjective?)
9. Dream job irrespective of salary (excluding soccer): I’d like to be somebody whom changes kids’ lives for the better.
10. One thing you’d most like to change about the world: People’s greed
11. Many people would be surprised to learn that you’re interested in: Jazz music
12. The ideal off-day: I’d spend it at a nice beach (not Galveston) with 70 degree weather, no wind, a cool breeze, and partly cloudy. I’d cook out with my wife and family and watch everyone enjoy each other’s company.
13. If you could travel to one place: Aruba, Fiji, or Dubai–Either one, I don’t mind.
14. The perfect meal would be: Eating until I am stuffed! But if that’s the case, I have perfect meals each time I eat. I eat too much.
15. iPod consists of: I don’t own one.
16. At a movie theater, which armrest is yours? Both are.
17. Why do people turn down the radio when they’re lost? I don’t know.
18. Why is a dog’s nose always wet? Because they constantly lick it.
19. What do you call the top of your foot? The proper anatomical term is the dorsal, dorsum pedis to be exact. Google it and you will see.
20. Give us your best joke: Why did the chicken cross the road? To prove to the possum that it could be done.