Date of Birth: December 2, 1988
Where Born: Florida
Last Team: Galveston Pirate SC
Seminole High School: Top player in Central Florida; Second top goal scorer
2004—Best offensive player; Team MVP
2005—Best offensive player; First-Team All-District
2006—Best offensive player; First-Team All-District; MVP
U-6 to U-14: Longwood Vipers—top goal scorer in league
U-15 to U-18: CFU—top goal scorer (first season), second top goal scorer (second season)
U-19 to U-21: Florida Soccer Alliance—top soccer player in central Florida, 2 x top goal scorer
20 Questions with Justin Santibanez
1. The best thing about playing for Club America Academy: Being a leader on the team
2. Strengths as a player: Very fast and skillful
3. Superstitions: I don’t know.
4. Proudest soccer moment: I’m proud to be blessed with the talent that I have. Not too many people have it.
5. Favorite team and player: Barcelona/Messi
6. Favorite TV show and movie: Robot Chicken/The Nightmare Before Christmas
7. Superpower of choice: To fly and be invisible
8. Adjective that describes you best: Funny
9. Dream job irrespective of salary (excluding soccer): I don’t know.
10. One thing you’d most like to change about the world: I’d like to bring the world to peace and love.
11. Many people would be surprised to learn that you’re interested in: Surfing and Drawing
12. The ideal off-day: I’d spend it relaxing and reading.
13. If you could travel to one place: I would have to go to Fiji.
14. The perfect meal would be: Pasta, shrimp, chicken, and garlic bread!
15. iPod consists of: I have a little bit of everything: rap, raggae, jazz, instrumental beats, techno, R&B , and rock.
16. At a movie theater, which armrest is yours? I would have to say the right.
17. Why do people turn down the radio when they’re lost? To avoid crashing and going crazy.
18. Why is a dog’s nose always wet? I have no idea.
19. What do you call the top of your foot? I think it’s called the dorsal part of your foot.
20. Give us your best joke: It’s dumb, but here it goes: Why is it dangerous to do math in the jungle? If you add 4 and 4 you get 8. Haha, get it?!